|Members: CLICK HERE for A Quilter's Journey Registration Form|
|Username and Password are required|
|Deadline for registration for all quilts is August 31|
|Challenge Quilts Check-in is September 3rd Business Meeting|
|All other Show Quilts Check-in is October 1st Business Meeting
|Didn't write your password down in a safe place?
Click Here to request a reset.
Please allow time for a Website Committee Member to conduct resets - this is not an automatic function.
|CALL TO ACTION!
We can't do it without you!
|2019 Quilt Show Chair - Erika Anderson
Each quilt show is bigger and better than the one before!
Please contact Erika
|Coming Soon! Quilt Registration Forms
Forms to register your quilt entries will be available beginning in August. These will be located in the Members Only Section under the Forms Tab. Quilt turn in will be the first meeting in October. As you are finishing your quilts remember to add a sleeve for hanging. Instructions for a quilt sleeve are located in the Bits & Bobs section under the Tips tab.
WSQG Quilt Show Boutique Donations Request:
Do you want a quick, easy way to participate in the Quilt Show’s success? Check your Sewing Room.
The Boutique Committee is looking for the following donations:
1. Small wall hangings (no sleeve required)
2. Seahawks and Mariners items
3. Coffee cup wraps (cozies)
4. Halloween items
5. Christmas items
6. "Extra" quilt blocks or samples
8. Notions: lace, thimbles, needle packs, thread, pin cushions, do-dads
9. Usable Scraps: For "grab and Go" zip lock bags :Not larger than 5" squares or triangles, etc; strips. Not Larger than 1-inch width
10. 22-inch zippers for Lazy Girl Lanyards
12. books and magazinesYou may bring your donation items to any meeting and give them to Kathy Goodin.
The Journey starts now!
It’s a Small Quilt Silent Auction Raffle!
We need each of you to dig into your stash, find a UFO, create something new and amazing, or get together with your friends, and create a masterpiece to be placed up for bid. For all options, the quilts must be finished (pieced or appliqued or both, quilted, bound, and have a sleeve if it's intended to be a wall hanging). The only other rule is that if falls into one of the below size ranges: